Excelsior is a manufacturer of custom gaskets, washers, seals, insulators, packings, shims, protective covers and other precision parts from both synthetic materials and thin gauge metals.
We first opened our doors in 1916 in Rockford, Illinois. Throughout the years, we have been able to combine the sophistication required to deal with large international OEM manufacturers while retaining the scale and personal service valued by companies of all sizes. Whether it is a standard part for a household consumer product or proprietary piece for an aerospace company, our team will work with you to design, prototype and manufacture parts that meet the exact specifications of your project.
A lot has changed since 1916 but what has not changed is our value proposition! We offer economical parts backed by:
- An expansive material stock: Review our material list
- A high level of technical competence and rapid prototyping: Download our Gasket Application and Material Selection Guide
- The right processes for the specific component and material
- Flexible delivery/stocking programs: Learn about our Stocking and Replenishment Program
- AS9100 Aviation quality management system: Learn about our Quality System